Sunday, May 9, 2010

How about teaching to learn?


Since, my childhood days I was always told that sharing knowledge improves your learning. However, our social conditioning is such that we are not really comfortable to share primarily because;
  • Fear of being dispensable, because there are others who may replace you.. is the single most important reason for people to 'hoard' knowledge.
  • Fear of being exposed, as sharing might expose your ignorance. 
  • ..
  • ....
There could be many more, the idea here is not to create an exhaustive list of reasons for people to escape ...  the idea here is to make a public assertion that I no longer want to be a passive consumer of information but create information, distil it for people around me find it easy to consume and add greater value to make the world a better place to live.

Hope, that makes a true dedication to my Mother on this day. I seek your blessings.

No comments: