Monday, July 13, 2009

Imagining Female Foeticide and Gay marriages and Prostitution

All along I was tagged as a happy-go-lucky person who would go out of his way to have fun.. for that one moment of 'nirmal anand' and the best compliment to me was when some called me a 'stress buster' and further asked what's your source of energy? how do you do that? In reply to which I would say I'm happy as I'm gay!!! and then everyone would burst out to laughter.. I dare say that again and people would take it really seariously .. thanks to the recent turn of events in our society. Recent court judgements have 'legalised' the gay/lesbian marriages leading to nationwide celebrations for their newly acquired "freedom". I was wondering what's the real cause for their inclination to the unantural carnalness... Is that their utmost frustration in finding the right girl? Is it because of acute gender imbalance in their community? Is it THE result of female foeticide in our country? I mean I'm also not in favor of moral poilicing but then isn't it banal and disgusting or may be I don't understand... so what's next? Let's legalize prostitution and earn more money for governement coffers..

The whole point is such act of recognition will only encourage impressionable minds to follow the next 'IN' thing to prove them to be 'COOL' and the by the time they will realize their mistakes it will be to late...

No comments: