Friday, January 9, 2009

Buckle up!

Way back in the year 2002, I witnessed the placements of my super seniors. I remember it took some one month of time for its completion... compare that with ours which got over in a matter of a day or two. In my observation it made them a better human being. I really thought if God could grant me those challenges to me too.

Everyone would agree these are tough times, but then I have a difference of opinion about the way we react to the current state of affairs. There is wide spread fear of failure and confidence index is diving south. Here, is how I plan to handle the situation at hand.
  • First earn and then spend.
  • Innovate at work.
  • Remain competitive.
  • Retain your enthusiasm.
  • Protect your vision of the future.
  • Protect your humor, always.

No comments: